Come and work with us!
We’re always on the look-out for talented, passionate people. We’re a hard-working and friendly bunch of people made up of the following departments:
- Customer services
- Product development/editorial
In addition, we use freelance staff to undertake data research for us. Get in touch if you’re interested and we’ll be happy to have a conversation – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Conference Producer
- To support the Assistant Managing Director in leading product development to deliver high quality market research and positive tests in new and existing markets
- To oversee the production of all events so that they are delivered to budget, to schedule and to the highest quality.
- To work with marketing to ensure that all marketing opportunities are taken and sales targets are hit or exceeded
- To develop and deliver profitable live and digital training products in new and existing markets
- To support to the Assistant Managing Director to deliver company targets overall.
How to apply
If you would like to apply then please send your CV and cover letter to:
Joanna.Milne@forumbusinessmedia.co.uk explaining why you’re the ideal person for the job!
- Hit turnover targets for sales generated via PPC
- Create, develop and optimise successful PPC campaigns through Google AdWords
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for campaigns
- Ensure sector and product knowledge is always up-to-date
- Track campaign costs to ensure there is no overspend
- Suggest ideas and develop landing pages to optimise ROI and conversion
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Weekly reporting to Head of Marketing to review campaign performance/ costs
How to apply
All applications must include:
- A full CV with full contact details (including email address)
- A formal letter outlining what you would bring to the job and why you would be successful in the role.
Please send the above to:
email@example.com Only those invited for an interview will be contacted.