Come and work with us!
Join a fast‐growing global media group
Forum Business Media is the UK subsidiary of Forum Media Group GmbH, an international media and events company head-quartered in Germany. Forum Media Group has global revenues of over 110 million Euro and over 1,200 employees in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia. For more information visit (www.forum‐media.com/en/)
Forum Business Media Ltd is a friendly and rapidly growing B2B subscription publisher and professional training company based in Twickenham. Our magazines and other information publications, together with our range of conferences, seminars and digital professional training, are widely used by schools, care homes, charities, Early Years settings and dentists, among others.
We’re always on the look-out for talented, passionate people. We’re a hard-working and friendly bunch of people made up of the following departments:
- Customer services
- Product development/editorial
In addition, we use freelance staff to undertake data research for us. Get in touch if you’re interested and we’ll be happy to have a conversation – simply email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Business Development Manager
Do you have experience selling advertising and sponsorship packages? Are you looking for a new and exciting role with the opportunity to work on your own portfolio of events and products? Forum Business Media are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our fast growing publishing and events business.
- Sell sponsorship packages for our conferences and advertising space in our magazines/online portals
- Account-manage your own advertisers and sponsors to ensure they have a good experience with us in order to gain re-bookings and up-sell at a later stage.
- Suggest and implement modifications and improvements that will help to streamline the ad sales and sponsorship packages, including sharing best practice.
- Contribute towards the operational organisation of exhibitions, including liaison with exhibitors prior to the event
- Ensure adverts are delivered on time and meet media pack specifications.
- Continually improve and develop selling skills and ensure knowledge of Forum products is kept up-to-date.
Desired skills and attributes
- At least one year’s sales experience
- Excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
- Bright, enthusiastic, confident and a fast learner
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, roles and priorities, to work under pressure and prepared to focus all efforts to meet deadlines and see projects through.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and motivate colleagues, sponsors/advertisers, suppliers and customers on all levels.
- Highly organised and logical, able to tackle several simultaneous projects.
Salary dependent upon experience – Commission package in addition to annual salary
TO APPLY: Please email your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you want to join Forum Business Media to Helen Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Product Manager
Do you have experience on developing, launching and managing digital learning products? Are you looking for a new and exciting role with the opportunity to grow your own portfolio of products? Forum Business Media are looking for an ambitious Digital Product Manager to join our fast growing publishing and events business.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential areas for growth
- Product development to deliver high quality digital learning products in new and existing markets
- To oversee the content production of a portfolio of digital learning products
- Identifying industry leaders and experts to work with on new projects
- To work alongside marketing to ensure that all marketing opportunities are taken and sales targets are hit or exceeded
- Organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English
- Team player with the ability to work closely with others
- Financial skills to plan and manage a budget and negotiate with suppliers
- 1 year experience in product management
- Degree level educated
- Self-motivated, with entrepreneurial spirit and creativity
- Ambitious and eager to develop their career
- Disciplined and conscientious with strong work ethic
- Positive, outgoing, and confident with a good sense of humour
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you want to join Forum Business Media to email@example.com
Salary dependent upon experience
Are you passionate about B2B telesales? Are you looking for a new and exciting role to develop and improve your selling skills? Forum Business Media are looking for an ambitious, high achieving telesales executive to drive forward and shape our telesales marketing strategy.
- To promote our products by telephone
- To meet sales targets
- To develop telesales strategy and processes to maximise success
- To provide a high standard of customer service
- To develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Proven experience of telesales and track record of delivering sales targets.
- A professional, confident, polite telephone manner and excellent communication and listening skills are essential.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Computer literate including database and CRM experience.
- Ability to learn about products and services to describe/explain them to prospects.
- Organised, lots of initiative and a highly motivated, positive attitude.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to work quickly, accurately and think on your feet.
- Able to organise his/her work in an efficient manner and to develop appropriate systems and procedures.
- You must have an existing right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded with an interest in growing revenues
- Ambitious and eager to develop a career in telesales
- Disciplined and conscientious with a strong work ethic
- Positive, outgoing and confident with a good sense of humour.
Salary – dependent upon experience – commission package in addition to annual salary.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you want to join Forum Business Media to Helen Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org