Come and work with us!
Join a fast‐growing global media group
Forum Business Media is the UK subsidiary of Forum Media Group GmbH, an international media and events company head-quartered in Germany. Forum Media Group has global revenues of over 110 million Euro and over 1,200 employees in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia. For more information visit (www.forum‐media.com/en/)
Forum Business Media Ltd is a friendly and rapidly growing B2B subscription publisher and professional training company based in Twickenham. Our magazines and other information publications, together with our range of conferences, seminars and digital professional training, are widely used by schools, care homes, charities, Early Years settings and dentists, among others.
We’re always on the look-out for talented, passionate people. We’re a hard-working and friendly bunch of people made up of the following departments:
- Customer services
- Product development/editorial
In addition, we use freelance staff to undertake data research for us. Get in touch if you’re interested and we’ll be happy to have a conversation – simply email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Are you passionate about events organisation? Are you looking for a new and exciting role with the opportunity to take ownership of your own portfolio of seminars? Forum Business Media are looking for an ambitious, high achieving Events Executive to join our fast-growing events department, who deliver over 100 events annually.
- To research, develop, test and launch new events in a range of media in both new and existing markets
- To conduct market research and monitor and analyse market trends and competitor information in order to develop suitable topics for new events and enhance the quality and value of existing events.
- To keep up-to-date with regulatory changes in current and new markets to identify new opportunities
- To manage speaker care, including sourcing speakers and ensuring that they receive all the briefing, training and feedback that they need to deliver high quality materials on time and within budget.
- To work with marketing to develop creative ideas and ensure that all marketing opportunities are taken and sales targets are hit or exceeded
- To book the best value venues and liaise with the venue staff to ensure they provide a high level of service to our delegates.
- At least 1 years’ experience in coordination and administration
- An entrepreneurial ability to identify, research and quickly get to grips with trends and emerging problems in new markets that give rise to customer needs
- Financial skills to plan and manage a budget, proactively seeking ways of reducing costs and understanding underlying trends.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised and logical, able to tackle several simultaneous projects and organise a complex team workload by developing new processes and improving existing ones.
- The creativity to develop must-have product concepts and the discipline to deliver them to budget and to schedule.
- At least 1 year’s experience in event management is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded with an interest in growing revenues
- Ambitious and eager to develop their career in events production
- Disciplined and conscientious with strong work ethic
- Positive, outgoing, and confident with a good sense of humour.
Salary – dependent upon experience
26 days’ holiday entitlement
To apply please send your CV plus a covering letter outlining why you want to work for Forum Business Media to Helen Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org