How can I place my order?
There are several ways to place an order:
• Via our website: www.forumbusinesstraining.co.uk
• Complete an order form and post it to us at: Forum Business Media Ltd, 3rd Floor Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham TW1 3QS
• Call our Customer Services Team on 020 8243 8704
How long do I have to pay your invoice?
Our payment terms are 14 days from the date of invoice.
How can I make payment?
• By BACS : Quote your invoice number (the first 8 numbers – with no hyphen) and/or your customer number as the reference (both appear towards the top of our invoice on the right-hand side).
• By cheque, made payable to Forum Business Media Ltd.
• Or at the time of placing your order you can pay by credit/debit card via our website.
I've made payment, why do I keep receiving reminder letters from you?
I've received an invoice from you but I don't remember placing an order.
What are the differences between a seminar and a conference?
Our seminars are led by one expert speaker and we limit the numbers to 15-25 delegates to provide a more intimate and interactive learning environment. At a conference you will hear from a range of expert speakers and we welcome larger delegate numbers.
Can I transfer my place to a colleague if I am unable to attend?
Yes, we allow delegates to change the name of the person booked on the event. Simply get in touch via email to let us know.
How do I find out where the event is taking place?
Venue details and directions are added to the event webpage approximately one month before it takes place. If you have already booked on to an event, we will email you venue details as well. Please ensure you check junk mail folders.
Do I need to bring anything with me on the day of the event?
No, we will provide you with all of the materials you need on the day of the event.
What shall I do if I have specific dietary requirements?
If you have specific requirements, please let us know at least five working days before the event, you can get in touch via email or phone. We cater for vegetarians as standard.
I've booked to receive email training modules but haven't received them, what shall I do?
Please double check the date that you are meant to receive the first module. make sure that you have checked your junk mail folder. If you are still unable to find the email, please contact us via the details below.
Why haven’t I had confirmation yet?
At busy times it can take up to a week for us to process your booking request. Once we have, customer services will send out an invoice in the post, which confirms your place at the event.
How do I cancel my order?
By placing an order you have agreed to be bound by our terms and conditions, full details of which can be found at https://www.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/index.php/terms-and-conditions
• Cancellations may only be made during specified periods, full details of which are given in our terms and conditions (please see the link above); they were also detailed on your original order form plus on our invoice.
• Cancellations made outside the specified periods will not be accepted. Any outstanding invoice will also remain payable.