Showing all 2 results
With the NCVO’s annual The Road Ahead report finding that charities are missing out on digital technology development and applications – and with audiences’, users’ and potential donors increasingly operating online – understanding the value and uses of digital for your charity is now essential.
Funding pressures often means that investment in digital is de-prioritised, but even a very small investment in the right area can pay great dividends around engagement, fundraising and efficiency.
We have therefore developed our bespoke online course to provide you with an effective and practical digital roadmap to help you identify and implement the best digital solutions for your charity, as well as learn how to protect your data, assets and reputation.
How will it work?
You will have access to eight online modules released bi-weekly from 2nd September – each module covering a key area of digital transformation.
What makes the Digital Skills for Charities Certificate different?
- Our easy-to-use online system will let you work through the training at your own pace
- Learn from a range of specialist consultants, trainers and practitioners
- You’ll be able to test your knowledge along the way with quizzes and tests to identify gaps in your knowledge
- Access and download your materials from anywhere with an internet connection
- Share the information, resources and experience with colleagues – including tools, templates and checklists
- Download your specialist certificate at the end of your course to demonstrate your learning and preparation