Following the huge success of the Dental Practice Management Certificate (Level 2), we are pleased to announce we are launching Level 3
So many of our happy customers wanted us to keep helping them with their professional development, that is why we are taking the DPM Certificate up a level!
Are you a Dental Practice Manager who would like to undertake additional training? Do you have gaps in your knowledge that you’d like to fill? Do you want to know about the CQC’s new strategy, as well as how to comply and implement changes?
Then the Dental Practice Management Certificate Level 3 is for you!
Your Practice Management Certificate – keeping your knowledge up-to-date, and 100% online, to be completed at your convenience.
Please note: Completion of Level 2 is not compulsory for access to Level 3, although it will help facilitate your learning and understanding. You can take a look at Level 2 here.
What will you learn?
- Dealing with difficulties in the workplace – including grievance and disciplinary principles and procedures
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – Using CBT to support mental health in the workplace
- Leading team wellbeing in and beyond a pandemic – including how to set up policies for future periods of difficulty
- Using technology to drive efficiency and quality care – smart equipment, software and effective apps and appointment booking
- Expert practice business management – making sure your dental practice runs smoothly
- The CQC’s new strategy – outlining and understanding key changes and motivations
- Module 1:
Dealing with difficulties in the workplace – grievance and disciplinary
- Grievance – key principles and formal procedures
- Effectively managing disciplinary issues
- Guidance on bullying and harassment
- Preventing and addressing discrimination
- Whistleblowing in the workplace
- Module 2:
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- What is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy?
- What are the principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy?
- Using CBT to support mental health in the workplace
- CBT strategies to manage stress
- Module 3:
Leading team wellbeing through and beyond a pandemic
- Understanding and recognising the impact of the pandemic
- Trauma and supporting bereavement and grief
- Effective admin management: how to reduce pressure on staff
- How to avoid burnout in your team
- Planning for your dental practice: how to set up policies for future periods of difficulty
- Module 4:
Using technology to drive efficiency and quality care
- Lessons from the pandemic
- Smart equipment and software
- Data use and digital record keeping
- Apps and appointment booking
- Digital communication between staff and patients
- Module 5:
Expert practice business management
- Getting back on track post-pandemic
- Driving efficiency and reducing costs
- Gaining and using patient feedback
- Supporting staff effectiveness
- Business continuity planning
- Module 6:
- Motivational theories: how and when to use them
- Mentoring and coaching
- Continuous professional development
- Setting performance improvement plans and monitoring progress
- Handling underperformance
- Module 7:
The CQC’s new strategy
- Key changes and motivations
- Strategic ambitions
- Next development and implementation steps
- How to prepare