Dental Practice Manager Magazine Online covers the latest developments in NHS policy and the legal developments affecting dental practices, as well as practical advice on the running of a profitable business – including marketing, financial management, customer retention and more!
It also includes a collection of ready-made forms, policies and checklists for you to download and use straight away so you can quickly apply what you’ve learned in the articles.
- Access professional advice and support – regular, up-to-date features on patient care, financial management, staffing matters and more
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments – articles and toolkits are published monthly with a reminder sent straight to your inbox
- Browse the full archive of Dental Practice Manager Magazine Online – online access to all the articles and toolkits from previous magazine issues, giving you great value as soon as you subscribe
- Health and safety sub lead roles: how to utilise lead roles in the practice to make it more efficient
- Template – checklist: Health and Safety Compliance
- Successful patient retention: practical advice on the best way to win and retain your patients
- Patient liaison lead: how to find the right person for the role and the benefits to your practice
- Template – checklist: Patient liaison lead
- Designing appraisals against the GDC standards– advice on how the GDC standards can be incorporated into the appraisal process.
- Template – form: 360 degree appraisal
- Employment law update – a round-up of the latest employment law changes that affect dental practices.
- Safeguarding children– what your team needs to know about child protection.
- Template – policy: child protection statement