Dental Practice Manager Magazine Online covers the latest developments in NHS policy and the legal developments affecting dental practices, as well as practical advice on the running of a profitable business – including marketing, financial management, customer retention and more!
It also includes a collection of ready-made forms, policies and checklists for you to download and use straight away so you can quickly apply what you’ve learned in the articles.
- Access professional advice and support – regular, up-to-date features on patient care, financial management, staffing matters and more
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments – articles and toolkits are published monthly with a reminder sent straight to your inbox
- Browse the full archive of Dental Practice Manager Magazine Online – online access to all the articles and toolkits from previous magazine issues, giving you great value as soon as you subscribe
- Is your practice safe?
- Health and safety training in dental practices
- Introducing a team training lead role
- Understanding and managing workplace stress
- Checklist – Staff personnel file contents
- Form – Key lines of enquiry evidence prompts audit: safety of the service (already online)
- Checklist – Obligatory audits in the dental practice
- Job description – Practice training lead
- Form – Identifying Type A and Type B personalities
- Form – Wheel of life
- Form – Personal training plan
Free article: Is your practice safe?
Nicki Rowland dissects the CQC ‘safe’ Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE) and discusses the requirements within it in detail.
We’re confident you’ll love Dental Practice Manager Magazine that you’ll want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the tablet image and see what you think.