We’re back and excited to announce our 2021 conference!
Ofsted has temporarily suspended their inspection’s, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and unsure when they will resume. However, this doesn’t mean the preparations stop. It is vital to maintain standards and drive continuous improvement, so when they resume, you are ready!
Coronavirus has dramatically changed the way Early Years settings are being run, so ensuring you can pass that inspection is crucial.
Who should attend this conference?
- Early Years Managers
- Children Centre Managers
- Primary Headteachers
- Primary Deputy & Assistant Headteachers
- Head of Early Years
- Pastoral Leaders
What topics will be covered at this crucial conference?
- The key points and improvement criteria within the 2019 Ofsted Inspection framework
- How schools can prepare for inspection based on the four key judgement areas
- The impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the education and learning path of students
- Building curriculums that benefit all children, including SEN pupils
- Providing all inclusive and well-rounded curriculums that teach children all the necessary skills to move to the next education stage
- How the school is supporting their staff and inspecting the role of school leadership
- Registration and refreshments
- 09.30 - 9.35
- Chairperson’s Welcome
- 09.35 – 10.30
Ofsted Inspections and How They’re Assessed in 2021
- Key judgement areas and criteria
- Key implications and requirements as a result of COVID-19
- What are the priority improvements we need to be making?
- 10.30 – 11.00
- Break and networking
- 11.00 – 12.00
- How can we develop your education programme and your Ofsted report?
- What needs to be in place when designing learning for SEND students?
- Delivering the curriculum and adapting the approach
- How can you prepare students for the next stage of education after the disrupted learning in 2020?
Behaviour and Attitudes
- What are we seeing as the trend in early years behaviour following the disruption to learning from the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- How do you create a positive learning environment for students?
- How do you maintain high attendance and punctuality?
- What methods can be used to help manage behaviour in school and with their parents?
- 12.45 – 1.45
- Lunch and networking
- 1.45 – 2.30
- Providing students with outlets for good physical and mental health
- What are British values, and how do we teach them?
- How can we teach and celebrate diversity and inclusion at any age
- Teaching values and respect to take to the next stage of education
- 2.30 – 3.00
- Break and networking
- 3.00 – 4.00
Leadership and Management
- What does successful leadership in early years look like?
- How are we ensuring safeguarding measures are being met?
- Supporting staff progress with their personal development and wellbeing
- Identifying key areas of improvement in your settings
- End of conference