Public Crisis Situations: How to help young people deal with the impact on their Mental Health
Price: £19.99 + VAT
Launch date: 2nd April 2020 at 2PM
The coverage of the Coronavirus pandemic has caused panic across the world. The pandemic has rightly caused great concern, and there is a lot of talk about self-isolation and mental health among adults. But what about children? How do we explain the severity of this situation? How do we recognise the signs of significant impact on the mental health of students?
Join us for a live Webinar and Q+A session with Sam Garner, a well-established consultant and trainer in the world of SEN and Mental Health.
This webinar will look at the potential impact on mental health and how we can provide appropriate support to help student manage the bad news:
- How disasters and tragedy can affect the mental health of students
- Recognising signs and symptoms a student may be not be coping
- How to speak to primary aged students
- How to speak to secondary aged students
- Providing advice for parents on supporting their child
- Protecting your own mental well-being