Attendance is such a crucial topic yet we’re being told by those dealing with attendance that there is little guidance when it comes to developing effective strategies and working with families.
This simply isn’t good enough – this essential role deserves support. Attendance matters and it’s time we invested in it!
That’s where Attendance Matters Magazine comes in.
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing attendance issues
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from schools around the country
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your school
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
- Special topic – Redressing the balance: the welfare-based approach to combatting poor attendance
- Inspecting attendance: what to expect from an Ofsted visit
- Improvement planning: how to define your strategy
- Multi-agency working: managing dialogue and procedures
- Reducing persistent absence: practical steps identified
- Short-term absence and punctuality: achieving quick wins
- Controlling exclusions: new guidance published
- Engaging with parents: how to break negative cycles
PLUS – 20 pages of ready-to-use template policies, checklists, forms and more to help you implement what you’ve learned!
We’re confident that you’ll love Attendance Matters Magazine and will want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the magazine cover to get your free sample from that issue!
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.