Attendance is such a crucial topic yet we’re being told by those dealing with attendance that there is little guidance when it comes to developing effective strategies and working with families.
This simply isn’t good enough – this essential role deserves support. Attendance matters and it’s time we invested in it!
That’s where Attendance Matters Magazine comes in.
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing attendance issues
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from schools around the country
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your school
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
- Special topic – ‘Acceptable’ levels of attendance: The importance of context in decision making
- Case study: Improving attendance in a special measures school
- Supporting your attendance officer: How to adopt a whole-school strategy
- Tackling the bullies: Holistic working to combat absence
- Teamworking: The benefits of collaboration
- Supporting mental health: How to work on a budget
- Long-term medical conditions: Tips to support children and families
- Fast track adoption: What are the implications?
We’re confident that you’ll love Attendance Matters Magazine and will want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the magazine cover to get your free sample from that issue!
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.