We are delighted to present our 14th annual Headteacher’s PA conference. We have asked for your feedback and will be using your answers to tailor this edition of our conference to ensure it suits your needs for 2020 and provides you with the guidance and solutions that you need the most.
We will announce the full agenda and speakers in the coming weeks – but in the meantime, we’d like to give you an idea of the kind of in-depth topics we explore.
The 2020 edition of this conference focused on:
- Updates on legislation and policy
- Key techniques for effective minute taking and tackling common problems
- Getting into the habit of new processes and on-going compliance with GDPR
- SCR compliance and information needed for inspection
- Safeguarding – consent and policy for using information
- Conflict resolution and difficult conversations
- Assertive techniques, verbal and non-verbal
- Full agenda to be announced soon