As the role of a SBM gets more demanding as more things get added to your plate, time is at a premium and the right support is crucial. We’ve been told that the downloadable policy templates found in School Business Manager are incredibly useful – especially as they can be adapted to your school.
We also feature experts who provide best practice guidance and innovative new strategies to help you in your role. Have a look at some of our regular contributors below.
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing issues affecting school business managers
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from schools around the country
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your school
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
Just some of the content featured in the latest issues:
- Making tough decisions: Doing what’s right, and what’s necessary
- Governors’ competency framework: New government guidance
- Data protection: Be ready for the GDPR deadline
- Winning the lottery: Raising funds with a 50:50 club
- Setting up a charity: Case study of managing a bequest
- Pay gap reporting: How to comply with your obligations.
Plus there’s over 20 pages of ready-to-use checklists and tools – all downloadable with a Premium or Premium Plus subscription.
We’re confident that you’ll love School Business Manager Magazine and will want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the magazine cover to get a free sample from that issue and see for yourself!
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.