With school leaders facing some difficult decisions, School Inspection and Improvement Magazine is here to support and guide you through the challenges with expert analysis. It is the resource that could make a real difference to you and your school, offering concise articles supported by a wealth of editable template policies and checklists to help you enhance your school improvement strategy.
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing issues affecting schools and inspections
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from schools around the country
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your school
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
- Inspection dashboard: a user’s guide to getting the most from the Inspection Dashboard, plus a handout for governors so that you can inform them
- Transforming a failing school: practical advice on turning around an underperforming school in a short space of time, supported by a focused checklist to help you implement four effective school improvement strategies
- Prioritising the budget for school improvement: practical advice from the coalface on how to efficiently focus the school budget on school improvement
- How to create an SLT that drives school improvement: ideas that work from a range of head teachers.
And much, much more…
To give you an idea of how School Inspection + Improvement Magazine can help you, download some samples from the current and recent issues. Simply click on the cover images and download either an article, checklist or a form you can use straight away in your school!
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.