Addressing the biggest issues affecting SENCOs right now, SEN Leader Magazine is the perfect balance of inspirational new ideas with practical strategies to enhance your SEN provision.
SEN is complex so it’s no wonder that SENCOs up and down the country rely on SEN Leader. Subscribe now for downloadable template forms and checklists that save time and provide consistency.
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your school
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing issues in SEN
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from schools around the country
Just some of the articles featured in the current issue of SEN Leader Magazine:
- Visually impaired pupils: practical tips for a learning environment
- Prepare for Ofsted: guidance for the SENCo
- Inclusive assessment: a positive approach
- Strategic planning: stay organised, stay focussed
- Current situation in SEN: key facts and figures
- Case study: ADD and ADHD – a parent reflects
- Secondary SEN: how are your students really feeling?
- Over 20 pages of ready-to-use checklists, policies and tools!
We’re confident that you’ll love SEN Leader Magazine and will want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click on the magazine covers to get a free sample from that issue and see for yourself how useful SEN Leader will be to your role!
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.