The Effective Remote Team Management: Performance, Engagement and Well-being online course will provide managers and employers managing remote teams with best practice guidance for putting in place effective remote management and engagement strategies.
The fully online course will examine how to manage team collaboration, monitor and enhance productivity, and support employee mental health and well-being.
It will also consider the extent to which remote working may become the norm, and how organisational cultures will need to evolve to respond – modelling from the top down to support sustainable and successful future working practices.
**Please note: access to the course will not be granted until payment has been made.**
What will remote managers learn in this training course and how does it work?
How does it work?
The fully online course is delivered via UNIQSKILLS – our specialist learning platform – each module consists of training videos, written materials, downloadable templates, examples and tools, and a test at the end to check your learning.
Designed for flexible learning it means you can work at your own pace and in your own time, and with a year’s access you can keep going back to refresh your knowledge.
We estimate 2-4 hours learning time for each module depending on time taken reading and note-taking.
What will you learn?
- What works? Essential practice for managing successful remote team dynamics
- Leading remote teams and ensuring effective team collaboration whilst apart
- Tips for helping remote employees remain engaged and manage their workloads from home
- Strategies for encouraging effective communication, increasing accountability and productivity
- Tracking virtual team activities, progress on priorities and what is and isn’t working
- How to support your team members mental health and well-being
- Assessing the benefits of remote working and what it might look like in the future
- Module 1
Putting in place successful remote working practices (2-4 hours learning time)
- Identify your leadership style, when and how to use it
- Good practice guideline for successful remote working
- Setting clear expectation, goals and deadlines
- Maintain and building team collaboration whilst apart
- Module 2
Monitoring performance and supporting well-being (2-4 hours learning time)
- Maintaining contact and managing performance whilst apart
- Give and receive feedback to improve the person and business
- Support and manage mental health and well-being remotely
- The future of remote working: What could this look like?