What is the impact of Brexit on your current and future workforce?
Are you prepared for compliance?
The seminar will provide expert guidance on the state of play following the end of the transition period – including looking at emerging tensions, new challenges and future changes.
The seminar will look at what the new rules and systems look like in practice, assessing the practicalities, time and cost implications, and with compliance likely to be a key focus in the coming year – how to ensure accurate reporting and avoiding potential issues.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Post-Brexit immigration system and its impact on the care sector
- How to deal with challenges of the new legislation in your care setting
- Sustaining valuable staff and care during challenging times: Post-Brexit and mid-Coronavirus
Understanding the Post-Brexit immigration system and its impact on the care sector
Tessa FryEmployment Law Consultant and Immigration Solicitor
- The new points-based system – what is it and how does it work?
- ‘Skilled’ workers: what does ‘skilled’ mean and who does it exclude?
- What do the new regulations mean for the care sector?
- Existing EU workers – staying in the UK through the settlement scheme
- Are there any opportunities that will come from this policy?
Questions and comments
Your current workforce: what do you need to know?
- Right to work in UK
- EU Settlement Scheme
- EU based employment rights
- Compliance and preparing for checks
- Networking Break
Recruitment and workforce planning: access to talent and skills
Helga ButlerImmigration Manager, Osborne Clarke LLP
- The new UK visa sponsorship management system
- Work Visas and class of workers
- Long-term and temporary workers
- Assessing potential alternatives
- Q&A session
- End of seminar