The last year has shown us that it’s essential we can adapt quickly, prioritise well, make good decisions and often work with very little guidance.
Aim for the top of your profession with the Executive PA Specialist Certificate.
This is a comprehensive online course for PAs looking to transition in their career or already existing Executive PAs.
This course will provide you with the relevant business insights, knowledge and skills you need to take it to the next level in your career.
Why this course?
The role of the Executive PA is an essential key role of any successful organisation.
It can be a rewarding career path with great earning potential and plenty of room for progression. However, we know that the requirements and demands for the role have drastically changed over the years.
Moreover, it is constantly evolving with more responsibilities and important decisions to make. We know that developing your skills and career progression is important to you, and we want to be there every step of the way.
With 9 Online training modules, 30+ hours of content and Self-Assessment tests this training will equip you with the most up to date business insights, soft- and technical skills that you will need to progress in your career.
*Please note that the Executive PA Certificate is a subscription based and can be cancelled before renewal.
- Module 1
(Re)- Defining the Executive PA role
- How and why the role is changing
- The transition from PA to Executive PA
- Adding wider organisational value
- Introduction to management and leadership within your role
- How to build a powerful professional image
- Module 2
Office Management and Administrative support
- Overview of daily office management and administration – creating an effective daily routine
- Conducting effective research
- Liaising with the senior leadership team/manager
- Office maintenance
- Data management
- Hotel and travel arrangements
- Module 3
Effective business communication
- Email and inbox management
- Business letter writing
- Writing a powerful business report
- Effective telephone communication tips
- Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Module 4
Organising meetings and minute taking
- The key elements of a successful meeting
- Logistics of meeting organisation
- Writing and distributing agendas
- Preparing materials for meetings
- Writing better and more effective minutes
- Creating an action plan
- Module 5
Media and public relations communications
- Understanding your audience
- Understanding and using social media for business
- Looking at different social media platforms and how you can use them for your organisation
- Media strategy and planning
- Transmedia storytelling
- Creating an outstanding business image
- Module 6
- Overview on customer care
- External and Internal Conflicts – how to resolve them with examples
- Working with stakeholders
- Creating a successful relationship with your manager
- Working for more than one manager
- Diversity and work relationships – developing relationships throughout the organisation
- Module 7
Personal development and career support
- Assertiveness and getting the desired outcome
- Organisation and time management skills
- Project management and event management skills
- Presentation skills
- Managing stress and developing resilience
- Module 8
Understanding and developing emotional intelligence
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Enable your leadership and management skills
- Managing high expectations
- Self-image vs. professional-image: how to merge them
- Module 9
Information, communication and technology
- Using presentation software
- Using Word processing software
- Using database software
- Using spreadsheet software
- Basic layout and design skills
Strategic Workforce Planning Seminar (Online)
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace Conference
- Distance Learning
- Distance Learning
Online Certificate Veterinary Practice Management Course
- Distance Learning
Mental Health in The Workplace First Aider Certificate