Convenient CQC training you can complete at home, at work or wherever you want!
As you know, the CQC carry out regular inspections on GP Services. With constant changes and new legislation coming in to effect, we’ve tailored our online training course to help you reach outstanding at your next CQC inspection. Our unique online training course allows you to work at your own pace, hear from a range of consultants and test your knowledge – plus it’s CPD accredited!
8 Online learning modules
50+ Training videos
Downloadable tools, checklists and templates for CQC Inspections
What makes the GP CQC Inspection Specialist Certificate different?
- Our easy-to-use online system will let you work through the training at your own pace
- Don’t worry about completing each module in one go – your progess will be saved and you pick up where you left off
- You’ll be able to test your knowledge along the way with quizzes and tests to identify gaps in your knowledge
- Hear from our wide range of experts from consultants to lawyers specialising in GP inspections
- Access to a wide range of tools, templates and checklists that you can download and start using in your practice straight away
- Download your specialist certificate at the end of your course to demonstrate your learning and preparation
- Module 1:
- Legislation, guidance and ethical issues
- Module 2:
- Is your service safe?
- Module 3:
- Is your service effective?
- Module 4:
- Is your service caring?
- Module 5:
- Is your service responsive to peoples needs?
- Module 6:
- Is your service well-led?
- Module 7:
- Preparing for and managing inspection day
- Module 8:
- Gaining staff buy-in to CQC compliance
For partnership opportunities, please contact Jessica Musetti on 07539 926 835 or email Jessica.Musetti@forumbusinessmedia.co.uk
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace Conference, Manchester
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace Conference, London
Sickness and Absence Management in the Workplace Conference
- General Practice
GP CQC Inspections Conference, London 2019