With the CQC’s changes to inspections due in a couple of weeks, you can never be too prepared. Regular guidance following all developments, adaptable forms and templates plus live case-studies would be a welcome addition I’m sure! That’s where Expert Care Manager Magazine comes in.
Packed full of essential guidance, you’ll find updates and template forms to not only help with new CQC regulations, but on all aspects of running a successful care organisation, whether you run a nursing home, care home or have your own domiciliary care service.
- Discusses the latest hot topics and pressing issues in care
- Highlights best practice
- Provides innovative new strategies
- Shares successes from care organisations around the country
- Supplies template policies, checklists and toolkits for you to use in your organisation
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
- Special topic: The future of inspection: CQC’s second consultation
- Changes to CQC inspection -A summary of developments
- Leadership and governance – Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Continuous improvement – How to deliver sustainable care
- Statements of purpose – New CQC guidance
- Supervision – Supporting your staff effectively
- Animal companions – The benefits of pets
- Q&A – Answers to provider problems
Plus over 20 pages of ready-to-use checklists and tools for you to adapt to your care organisation.
We’re confident you’ll love Expert Care Manager Magazine that you’ll want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the magazine covers to get a sample form, checklist or article from that issue.
Choose which subscription best suits your needs from the options below!
Print Only Subscription 4 X printed magazines a year.
4 X printed magazines a year plus access to toolkit documents for the current issue and 3 back issues.
Online article and toolkit archive, plus additional relevant material, plus 4 X printed magazines a year.