What is the Fundamental Standards Compliance Toolkit?
Designed to keep care homes and domiciliary carers compliant, there is no better time to order the Fundamental Standards Compliance Toolkit with proposed CQC changes imminently.
Designed to save you time and keep you compliant, it covers everything you need to know about the proposed regulation changes and it’s a resource that all staff can rely on to check compliance, answer queries and provide consistency.
Why this toolkit?
- Keeps care homes and domiciliary carers abreast of changing regulations – especially crucial with current changes to CQC inspections
- Helps you improve your CQC rating with expert guidance that’s updated four times a year
- Saves you time preparing supporting evidence for inspection
- Designed to be shared with staff and colleagues to ensure consistency
- Offers varying subscription levels to suit different needs and budgets
The current update includes:
Recent updates we’ve added to the Toolkit:
- Updating the Provider Information Return (PIR)
- COVID-19 guidance and policies
- Implementing effective infection control
- Safeguarding service users
- Keeping updated on MCA and DoLS and the new LPS
- Managing medication safely
Plus so much more!
This publication is a subscription product. To ensure your Toolkit is an up-to-date resource we automatically issue updates every quarter. There is an additional charge for each update. If you do not wish to receive the updates just let us know.