2020 has delivered a turn of events that has seen many organisations changing their operations and facing a ‘new normal’.
But what has this done for engagement?
Join us at the Employee Engagement Conference 2021 and discuss this, and much more! The conference will examine best practice engagement strategies to improve productivity and outcomes, encourage staff buy-in, and develop a motivated, loyal and efficient workforce.
Delegates will explore how the modern world of work has changed the way we must engaged and motivate staff and how we can develop organisational cultures to support productivity. The conference will also examine the role of leadership and management structures in supporting wellbeing and increasing engagement.
After attending the conference, you will be able to:
- Review the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on employee engagement
- Explore how engagement can support your recruitment and retention strategies
- Understand how to assess and improve the current levels of engagement in your organisation
- Examine the relationship between financial performance and engagement, and discuss measures that you can implement for low-cost
- Focus on developing team performance, leadership and management to positively effect engagement and productivity
- Recognise the impact of an inclusive workforce on engagement and performance levels
- Be able to implement effective engagement processes that lead to positive culture change
- Registration and refreshments
- Chairperson’s introduction
Employee engagement as a key to success
- How can we drive engagement?
- The role of engagement in recruitment and retention strategies
- Developing an effective and productive workforce
- Embedding a commitment to supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Engagement vs motivation: understand the differences and how to harness both
- Break and Networking
Employee engagement and financial performance
- How can employee engagement impact financial performance?
- What is the financial impact of disengagement?
- Reducing the cost of presenteeism and absenteeism
- The effects of engagement on external and business relationships
Not a quick fix – implementing effective engagement processes to change work culture
- Understanding the current levels of engagement in your organisation
- Leading culture change: positive work environments to increase productivity
- Understand the common pitfalls when establishing engagement strategies
- Low-cost engagement strategies for maximum impact
- Providing an employee voice and platform for continuing change
Leadership and the impact on motivation and productivity
- How can leadership behaviour effect employee engagement?
- Creating development programmes to give managers the tools to adapt to change
- Motivating employees to commit to achieve organisational aims
- How to create clear goals and challenges for your workforce
- Signs of management negatively impacting work culture
Implementing an inclusion strategy to improve engagement
- What does diversity mean for engagement?
- Practical tips to retain and attract a diverse workforce
- Developing an inclusive workplace culture
- The impact of diverse practices on company ethos and employee productivity
- Break and Networking
Engaging staff in the age of flexible working
- How can flexible working improve engagement?
- What are the differences when working in an office or remotely?
- How has coronavirus pandemic impacted engagement?
- The positive and negative effects of flexible and remote working on productivity
- Best practice tools and techniques to improve engagement
- End of conference