Schools need to ensure that their premises remain safe and clean to protect staff and pupils from covid-19. There also needs to be in place procedures to continue to keep people safe, and also a business continuity policy should the school have to shut due to an outbreak.
This is where we can help. Our one-off module can help you to quickly put in place procedures to ensure the health and safety of staff, pupils and visitors.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Comply with government guidance on protecting your school from a covid-19 infection outbreak.
- Carry out risk assessment to protect the safety of staff, visitors and pupils.
- Implement good hygiene practices and keep your premises covid-19 safe.
- Create a safe working environment for staff.
- Put in place business continuity plans for if a covid-19 outbreak occurs.
Why this training:
- Our unique system will let you work through this specialist training programme at your own pace and at a time you choose.
- You will be able to test your knowledge at the end of the course to identify gaps in your knowledge.
- Hear from expert trainer Mike Ellerby, a health and safety consultant.
- Access the training anytime, anywhere, in a format that suits you, either on your computer, tablet or mobile.
- Understanding COVID-19
- What to do if someone has symptoms
- Risk assessments
- Making your premises covid-19 safe
- Good hygiene practices
- Social distancing
- Effective communication
- School business continuity