Employer Obligations During a Health Crisis
1st April 2020 from 2pm-3pm GMT
Join us for £19.99!
The COVID-19 outbreak has changed the way businesses are operating, and left uncertainty around how situations can be handled.
Join us for a live one hour webinar with Lee Jefcott, Partner and experienced employment lawyer at Brabners, to discuss the legal obligations and steps employers must take during a health crisis.
- Best practice for communicating to your employees
- Self-isolation and working from home
- Employee confidentiality vs safeguarding your business
- Evaluating appropriate measures for leave and pay
- The worst-case scenario: legal requirements in dismissals, layoffs and furloughs