We are excited to bring you our immensely popular National Counselling and Psychotherapy Conference as an online certificate.
Discuss the contemporary trends of 21st century psychology, new approaches to understanding mental health and ethical guidelines and best practice for therapy. You will also Learn how to develop new approaches and techniques for counselling and psychotherapy and much, much more.
Hear from our experts in their respective fields, delivering world class content and it’s all 100% online!
- Module 1: A new future for counselling and psychotherapy in the UK – By Professor Peter Kinderman
- Module 2: Integrating theories and practices – refining your style to improve client outcomes – By Dr Sara Tai
- Module 3: Working with the unprepared client – working from the ground up
- Module 4: How can growing as a practitioner grow your practice? – By Rosalyn Palmer
- Module 5: Bringing coaching into your counselling practice – benefits and approaches – By Rosalyn Palmer
- Module 6: ‘My life path of cultivating everyday heroism’ by Dr. Philip Zimbardo, together with articles by leading practitioners such as Dr Ivanka Ezhova and Professor William Damon.
- Module 1
A new future for counselling and psychotherapy in the UK
- Professor Peter Kinderman
- How is counselling and psychotherapy changing?
- Societal, political and economic impacts on clients and practitioners
- The 21st century counsellor: progressing from traditional approaches
- The modern face of therapy: where are we now?
- Module 2
Integrating theories and practices – refining your style to improve client outcomes
- Dr Sara Tai
- A new vision for therapeutic integration
- Diversifying your understanding of theory into practice
- Mechanistic vs. Humanistic approaches: where should we integrate?
- Setting a new standard for integrative thinking
- Module 3
Working with the unprepared client – working from the ground up
- Michelle Bridgman
- Identifying the different needs of unprepared clients
- Overcoming initial boundaries and responding to initial challenges
- Develop effective ways to work to your strengths and get results
- Module 4
How can growing as a practitioner grow your practice?
- Rosalyn Palmer
- Confidence in your counselling: supporting client growth
- Is specialising the key to attracting clients?
- Promoting self-care and wellness and preventing burnout
- What constitutes a leading practice?
- Module 5
Bringing coaching into your counselling practice – benefits and approaches
- Rosalyn Palmer
- Exploring the added value coaching can bring to your practice
- Reviewing options for integration: the key theoretical models
- Instilling coaching ethically and effectively
- Understanding potential pitfalls
- Module 6
'My life path of cultivating everyday heroism'
- Professor Philip Zimbardo
- A special presentation by Professor Philip Zimbardo
- Articles by leading practitioners such as Dr Ivanka Ezhova, Professor William Damon and Ann Maloney.