Brought to you by Forum Media Group
Are you looking for training that will provide you with the amount of the CPD hours you need, but also keep you up to date on both clinical and professional training in dentistry?
We are excited to announce the Composite Bonding and Business Growth Masterclass – a training designed to give you the practical and clinical expertise you need, whilst not sacrificing your time to keep up to date with the regulations you need to know as a modern dentist.
In this masterclass, you will have three components of training: Clinical Training, Online Modular and Live Webinar. Through this course, you will tackle many areas of the professional development outcomes set by the GDC in line with your CPD requirements, whilst keeping up to date with the necessary techniques to keep you at the top of your game.
Why learn about Composite Bonding and how can it innovate your dental practice?
The younger generation have different values and priorities when it comes to their dental health, in an age of social media influencers and selfies – many young people’s priorities are now aesthetic, coveting those bright, straight and pearly white smiles!
Composite bonding is an affordable and alternative treatment to crowns and veneers, that could not only benefit a generation with less disposable income, but set your practice apart from the offerings of your competitors.
Why should you pick Forum Training?
The Forum Media Group is been a well-known force in the European dental training sector, and have put together many clinical trainings including:
Tooth Reconstruction After Endodontic Treatment
Repeat Root Canal Treatment In Dental Practice
Step by Step Prosthetics
Prosthetic Reconstruction On Implants – From Treatment Planning To The Implementation Of Ready-Made Prosthetic Restorations
How It Works:
- Attend a one-day training workshop – to work through a detailed agenda, meet with colleagues and ask the questions that matter to you.
- Two module reading programme – which you can download after the initial day, prepared by our expert tutor. Each module contains further reading, key learning points and questions for reflection.
- Attend the live webinar one week later – to further develop from the live session, wrap up your learning and reflect on the training programme
- We will issue you with a CPD-accredited Certificate of Specialist Competence – which you can present to the GDC for a contribution of 14 hours to your CPD Statement
- 15th September 2021, Central London
Clinical Training: Composite Bonding Masterclass (8 hours)
9AM – 5PM
Join us for a practical, in-house training with a technical expert, who will show you up to date and innovative methods of how to execute a composite bonding.
This training with cover:
- Bonding techniques for consistent and reliable results
- Demonstration of application, finish and polish techniques
- Blending composite restorations with natural dentition with minimal intervention
- How to approach complex cases of discoloration and misalignment
Professional Modules: (5 hours)
Module 1: Strategies for Business Growth
- Avenues of practice expansion
- Customer feedback and online reviews
- Word of mouth and referrals
- Social media marketing in 2021
Module 2: Modern Finance for Dental Practices
- Insurance partnerships and patient finance providers
- Promoting the benefits of private care
- Avoiding non-payment for dental treatment
- 22nd September 2021, Online
Live Webinar: Composite Bonding: Patient Communication and Post-Care (1 hour)
A 1-hour live webinar to on patient handling and communication and post-composite care.
This webinar will cover:
- Case and shade selection
- Discussing the patients next steps
- Advice patients on maintenance of composite restorations
We will also wrap up the learning, answer your burning questions and identify your next area of CPD training.