Live webinar on Thursday, 27th August at 2 – 4 PM BST
CQC may have paused their routine inspections. However, safety remains their top priority. As a substitute, the new Emergency Support Framework will apply for all health and social care settings registered with CQC during the pandemic and recovery period. Although ESF is not an inspection, if it is deemed that safety is a concern in your care home and further action is necessary, CQC will pursue this.
Join Tim Dallinger, Director of Social Care Consultants Ltd as he covers all the crucial information you need to prepare for your call. This webinar will cover all the answers to specifics questions to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
Participation for webinars must be paid in advance.
*If you have not received login details 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar, please check your junk folder and if you have not received the email please contact: email@example.com*
- What to expect from the ESF if you have not already taken part in the process
- Preparing your responses to the ESF questions
- Identification of risk areas from your responses
- Preparing for a CQC inspection follow up to the ESF
- policies and procedures
- staff training
- care planning and risk management
- business continuity planning
- Operating a service under pressure
- Lessons learned from COVID19 – the first phase
- Preparing your service for further phases of COVID
- Looking forward to the CQC proposals for a data lead inspection and enforcement framework